Friday, March 21, 2014

"Doing Things"









         Forever 21 Midi Skirt | Thrifted Blazer | Marc B Bag | House of Harlow Shoes via Holt Renfrew |
                                                                          H&M Jewellery
             

   By doing a little bit each day, you can get a lot accomplished. When you make up your mind to do something, no matter how difficult you think it might be, just doing it rather than spending time thinking of doing it is what gets you results. It doesn't have to be perfect, the important thing is you tried.

  I've had these pictures sitting in my photo library for a while. Everyday I keep saying I'll blog today but I keep postponing for no reason. So today I said I must blog and rather than postponing or trying to tell myself why I shouldn't do it, I just did it.
 
  I really wanted to share this gawjess(gorgeous) blazer I got from the thrift store with you (don't sleep on the thrift store). I know lots of people like to think thrifting is for poor and broke people…let me start by telling you you're very wrong. You find "gems" at the thrift store for very good prices, also keep in mind that by doing so, you're also doing a good deed because the money goes to charity.
  So I paired the blazer with my favourite skirt at the moment and a basic vest. Accessorized with a red bag and some simple gold jewellery. Hair in a bun (I love carrying my natural hair in a bun) and Ruby Woo on my lips and I was set to go.
                             
                                                  Thanks for reading. Stay Beautiful. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment