Thursday, September 13, 2012

OOTD: Neutral Fall


Chic, comfortable and fall appropriate describes my outfit. Its fall and everyday is a bright cold day so fatshionistas have to cover up. The main parts of my outfit were neutrals, paired with a green scarf. I added a vibrant rum bag and color blocked flats to give the outfit some color and make it pop. Was heading to class and I obviously wanted to be comfortable so I wore black leggings, a white t-shirt and a black blazer. The leggings are really comfortable, not transparent so I didn't have to wear a long top. Neutrals mixed with bright colors such as red, pink, yellow, neon should be worn when you're unsure of colors to mix cause you can never go wrong with 'em.


What I Wore.
Blazer - Rickis
Leggings - Roots 
Top - Max
Shoes - Dollhouse
Headband - Forever21
Bag - Winners
Glasses - gifted (can be found here)
Scarf - mums own

 

No comments:

Post a Comment