Friday, September 7, 2012

Lady Loving The Animal Skin.

Hey fatshionistas, during the week i wore my animal skin dress to church.The dress is everything,comfy, fitting,beautiful...the spotlight was on me because i received lots of compliments both from people that saw me for real and those that saw a picture of me. I paired my dress with a black and red block heel peep toes, little make up, little accessories and hair packed. I felt fancy all day. 
                                           
                                 

                                                       
                                                                    What I Wore.
                                                                 Dress - Forever21+
                                                                 Shoes - GoJane
                                                                 Watch - Guess
                                                                 Ring - Penningtons
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment